All guests are required to check in at office or late drop box provided
Office hours Monday--Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm,
After Hours Check-In: Please call (785) 862-8445
- Please use the drop box after business hours or leaving before 8:00am.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm – 6:00 am.
- NO PARKING OR DRIVING ON THE GRASS AT ANY TIME
- Only registered guests are permitted to use the RV park facilities.
- Refuse must be bagged and placed inside the Orange Dumpster. Do not leave trash exposed.
- RV Extended stay will pay for electricity.
- Speed limit is 5 mph
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Respect your neighbor's privacy. Please walk on the roads.
- Storage of personal property outside the RV that is unsightly or a nuisance must be removed upon notice by Management
- Only well kept RV's are allowed in the Park. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to vehicles not meeting RV park standards
- We reserve the right to deny occupancy at any time for any reason deemed inappropriate
- Owners/Management is not responsible or liable or any injuries to guests or pets, or theft and/or damage to guest property.
- Management reserves the right to require any guest to vacate the RV park for any behavior that disturbs other guests.
RV Park Regulations
- Free standing screen rooms are allowed with Manager approval.
- No carpets or mats of any kind left on the grass.
- No clotheslines are allowed outside the RV.
- Dryers in Laundry Room
- No smoking in any of the RV facilities.
- No under RV storage allowed.
- Storage on top of RV allowed in approved containers.
- No mechanical repairs, lube, or oil on RV park grounds.
- No washing of cars or RV's on site.
- No commercial business will be solicited or transacted within the RV park.
No firearms are permitted on the property.
- All use of firearms, bows and arrows, or other weapons on premises prohibited.
- No fireworks are permitted to be set off inside RV Park.
- Alcoholic beverages are restricted to your campsite; no intoxication or rowdiness is tolerated.
- Cleanliness of the park is important to management.
- RV Sites are to be kept clean and orderly.
- Please leave RV facilities as you would like to find them.
- If they are in need of attention , please notify the office.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times or tied up.
- Pets shall be kept quiet and under control at all times or you will be asked to leave the RV park.
- Pets shall never be left unattended outside RV.
- Pets area must be promptly cleaned up and disposed of properly in trash dumpsters.
- Pets must not be left unattended if you leave your RV site, your pet must be put in your RV.
- No pets are allowed in any building in the park.
- All pet rules must be strictly adhered to.
- Violation can lead to expulsion from the RV park, without refund.
- Please don’t let your pet disturbs other guests.
- Aggressive behavior, including barking at other RV guests will be asked to leave by the manager.